We have several opportunities to volunteer at KVC Hospitals and are always looking for volunteers to help with programs, special events, and fun activities with our youth.
Some of our current volunteer opportunities include:
- Annual special events such as KVC’s Holiday Party in December, and Summer Program Activities.
- Helping with our gardening program.
- Educational and motivational speaking events.
- Organizing our clothing closet and clothing donations.
- Planning and executing activities with our youth at our Hospital, including field days, arts & crafts projects.
- Organizing a donation drive to help provide needed items for our youth at the hospital.
- Celebrations for our youth throughout the year, such as birthday parties, holiday parties, and an end of the summer celebration.
- Agree to abide by all KVC Volunteer Policies
- Preserve the confidentiality of our clients including names, ages, and other personal information
- Follow KVC’s Policy Statement on Discipline
- Be willing to consent to all appropriate background checks including Kansas Bureau of Investigation and Child Abuse and Neglect Central Registry.
- In order to preserve the confidentiality of our clients, you must be 18 years or older to be a KVC Volunteer. Some opportunities are available for 15-17-year-olds when accompanied by another adult who is also a KVC Volunteer with permission of the KVC Volunteer Coordinator.