- How We Help
As an industry leader in quality behavioral and mental health treatment, our innovative services for youth provide therapeutic and educational skills development.
- Conditions & Disorders
Our free resources help you stay informed and educated about mental health, brain development, and childhood trauma as well as how KVC Hospitals is working toward building healthier communities.
- About Us
Consultation & Training
As part of our mission to improve the lives of children, families and communities, KVC Hospitals provides a wide array of consultation and training on topics related to mental health, child and adolescent development, child and family services, self-care for family-serving professionals, and more. These partnerships guide the development of healthy systems of care through the sharing of innovation, best practices and evidence-based outcomes.
Examples of topics we often providing trainings on:
- Providing trauma-informed care in healthcare settings
- Providing trauma-informed care in schools settings
- Mental health resources and suicide prevention for LGBTQIA+ youth
- How toxic stress impacts child and adolescent development
- How to help youth develop emotion regulation skills
- Incorporating expressive therapies for a safe and creative platform to communicate feelings
- Strengthening youth resilience
- Therapeutic milieu-based care
- Education about different mental health disorders and their symptoms, warning signs, treatment approaches, and more
- And more!